Here’s what we need:
- Complete and turn in an application form.
- Non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Brief essay (one paragraph) on why you want to come to CIMT.
- Official transcripts from the last place you went to school (or a copy of your diploma).
What happens after I apply?
- CIMT will notify you via letter whether you have been accepted into the program of your choice.
- CIMT will make an enrollment agreement appointment with applicant.
- At the time of the enrollment agreement a photo will be taken and a $400.00 deposit will be applied to applicants account in order to reserve their spot in the program. This deposit includes a registration fee of $150.00, a tuition deposit of $235.00, and a student malpractice insurance fee of $15.
- The applicant becomes a student!